Terms of Service for Publishers
Attention Publishers & Webmasters; Our Reprint Policies:
- If you wish to publish/reprint any article from our site in your ezine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication, you must:
- Respect the copyrights of the authors by publishing the entire article as it is with no changes.
- Agree to include the FULL Resource box or SIG line at the end of the article.
- Agree not to change the title or content of the article in any way.
- Agree to make all links so that they are Active/Linkable with no syntax changes.
- Agree to include the article source credit below each article reprinted with the link active:Article Source: BetterArticlesDirectory.com
- Agree to not put any of the articles found on this site to any web site that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Agree to never reprint any article from this site via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Agree to never sell any article from the BetterArticlesDirectory.com directory.
- Agree to never charge others to view any article you reprint from our directory.
- Agree to limit the number of articles reprinted to no greater than taking 25 articles from our site per calendar year per unique domain that you own. In addition, for domain owners of many domains, you may not reprint more than 250 articles per year (10 sites x 25 articles reprinted per domain).
- Agree to not use any content from our site in audio or video derivatives whatsoever.
- Agree to never translate any content from our site in any language. You may not create derivative works from any of our content.
- Agree to not add any active links to any article you reprint from our site. This unethical behavior would lead someone to believe falsely that the author of the article endorses the active link when in fact there is no truth to that.
- Agree to never reprint any author photo or images found on our site.
- Your use of anything connected to BetterArticlesDirectory.com, our newsletter, our RSS feed or our website is completely at your own risk.
- While BetterArticlesDirectory does not generally own the copyright to the articles found within our site, we do have permission for publishing them.
- No additional permission is required from the author of any article within our directory as long as you agree to every term listed above in section 1. a) thru 1. n).
- It is common courtesy to let an author know when you reprint their article, but at this time we are not providing any authors email address beyond what they may include in an article (please find it from their website link if their email address is not provided in the article.)
- You are not required to include the Google ads that are found on our site when you reprint any article from our site, but you must respect the 25 reprint limit per year.
- If you violate any of the above terms of service and/or any author copyright when reprinting articles from our site, you agree to be held liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded upon a copyright infringement lawsuit that may be brought against you.
- You acknowledge that BetterArticlesDirectory.com has the sole right to revoke these reprint rights at any given time for any reason provided you’re given 48 hours written notice via email or via fax or via telephone or via postal mail. If you’re unreachable, you also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. Upon receiving notice from us, you will have 24 hours to immediately remove every article you received from BetterArticlesDirectory.com and must provide us with a written reply indicating that you have complied with our request in order to mitigate further action against you and your business to enforce this covenant.
- You agree to never use article crawlers, rogue bots, site scrapers or any automated script/software or method that attempts to mine the article content on BetterArticlesDirectory.com. You acknowledge that we may block your access to our site and/or membership.
BetterArticlesDirectory.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior warning.
Liability: BetterArticlesDirectory.com and its parent company does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement: BetterArticlesDirectory.com does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of BetterArticlesDirectory.com, its management team or owners. Further, BetterArticlesDirectory.com does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. BetterArticlesDirectory.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. BetterArticlesDirectory.com does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
No Pop-Ups: There are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the BetterArticlesDirectory.com site. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this site — know that they did not originate from our site.
The articles on our site do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.